A Year With Out Coop...

Victor

it is a one year without our headless Vice rider and it is really sad with out him,without of his awesome scrapbook pictures,without his post of what he had find recently.I do not want to say that we had lost a part of the site because I still hope that he will return one day.the most important thing to me that he is okey.   Coop if you can by a miracle somehow read this I want you to know that non of the members had forgotten you and you are really missed here,so come back :cool: maybe I sound a little bit silly but all I want to say that Coop is a great member and even more greater Vicer and we all miss him.

Hi COOP...
Yep - I dare simply to talk to the man without head himself - to the greatest 'VICER' of all.

I MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;( 

... because I am sure... you will read just this thread - just these words by your FRIENDS here !!!

This forum is still the greatest community round about MV - but it is no more what it was with you. :fireworks:

• Like 1

Since the day Coop was missed I thought about what could have happened to him. If I don't remember wrong, nobody knows who he really was. So the worst thing that could have happened is that he had an accident and isn't with us any longer. I know that nobody wants to think about this terrible way, but you have to admit that it's not to be dismissed out of hand.

Of course I hope that I'm wrong.

Yep, you never really know what happened to the man. I remember an admin or a mod saying that he's been found and is doing okay. And I truly hope that he is doing okay wherever he might be.

This place has gotten a lot quieter than it used to be, but with or without Coop, we'll got to keep on going and keep on rockin'. Like we sure will, that's a fact. But that being said, I hope that he someday comes back, but you never know. Ya never know.

Edited by Markwey
  • Like 1

People comes and people goes, especially in forums. In most of all cases nobody knows or can understand the exact reason for the sudden absence. So, make Your own thing and share discussions to keep our forum alive.  

• Like 1

People comes and people goes, especially in forums. In most of all cases nobody knows or can understand the exact reason for the sudden absence. So, make Your own thing and share discussions to keep our forum alive.  

Agreed - a forum is kept alive with people that come on and contribute which Coop has not done with our forum for whatever reason I wish him well :)

I'm sad he left without a word, but the forum is still here with wonderful people who help keep the spirit of Miami Vice alive and well on the internet... I don't post as often as I used to, but I still pop by when I can to catch up on what is happening.

Long live MiamiViceOnline.com

• Like 4

I'm sad he left without a word, but the forum is still here with wonderful people who help keep the spirit of Miami Vice alive and well on the internet... I don't post as often as I used to, but I still pop by when I can to catch up on what is happening.

Long live MiamiViceOnline.com

Great point Morgana   :(

• Like 1

A year is a long time for him to be annoyed for - as long as Lou , miamijimf and many others all post I will be happy - there contributions are invaluable  :)  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• Administrators

Yes we all wonder why he left.

Not to sound like a broken record here but I still say that whatever the reason is, there's no way it can't be fixed. If you're reading this Coop, that offer stands until this site is no more. 

Now... I dare you to take me up on it!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Man, where is he? His stuff hasn't gone up for sale, so he's gotta be in the game. Just on the sidelines for a bit. Classy guy; spending so much on his hobby, rare stuff too, and showing us what he found out there. Nice guy. I hope he shows up again. I'm in and out at large intervals, maybe he is too. Probably still rockin' that Pilot Episode shirt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

To allay any worries Mr C&B is absolutely, wonderfully, perfectly well and enjoying life.

He just decided to take a sabbatical.

Rest assured all is well in C&B world  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

To allay any worries Mr C&B is absolutely, wonderfully, perfectly well and enjoying life.

He just decided to take a sabbatical.

Rest assured all is well in C&B world  :thumbsup:

Good to know - thankyou  :D  :)  :fireworks:  :cake:

To allay any worries Mr C&B is absolutely, wonderfully, perfectly well and enjoying life.He just decided to take a sabbatical.Rest assured all is well in C&B world :thumbsup:

Chloe that is great news! Thanks for the info!
  • Like 2

It sounds like he is somewhere where the water is warm and drinks are cold and he doesn't know the names of the players. :D

• Like 1