✰✰✰ MV 30th ANNIVERSARY ✰✰✰ Tribute videos

bluepearl

Finally September 2014 - Month of 30th Miami Vice Anniversary.

Short version of tribute video to the best TV show ever.
How much reminders are still with you?
You want to refresh time of your youth? Go for it and watch :D

Thanks to all who told their choices as I begged for your ideas in April this year.

All who are not satisfied with only 20 min. should go for the version in episode length.
I needed it this way.And...  ;)probably just 
miamijimf

should watch this long one. It would not be shown like it does without you miamijimf !  :done: 

Let's CELEBRATE the best tv show ever together  :balloon:  :dance2:  =)  :fireworks: 

• Like 3

Bluepearl, that's just great. It definitely worth the effort. A passionate tribute to what's been mch, much more than a TV show. So many memories... 

Btw, I went for the long version ;-)

• Like 1

Thanks to all who told their choices as I begged for your ideas in April this year.

All who are not satisfied with only 20 min. should go for the version in episode length.
miamijimf

should watch this long one. It would not be shown like it does without you miamijimf !  :done: 

Let's CELEBRATE the best tv show ever together  :balloon:  :dance2:  =)  :fireworks: 

A wonderful and touching tribute to the best show ever!! Thankyou  :dance:  :balloon:  :dance2: 

• Like 2

miamijimf

Nice work Blue, excellent contribution to the cause.  Thanks for including the LMD scene I suggested.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Both videos can now be found in our download database.

Thanks to bluepearl for this fantastic wok!

Enjoy the videos.

• Like 2

Wouldn't this Sunday the 14th be considered the anniversary? It would make sense as the second episode was aired last Friday of the month, two weeks after the pilot. This month it would be 14th & 26th.

Great videos regardless, thanks!!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

BUMP!

For those who haven't seen it yet, or our new members.

Made by our great member bluepearl...it is a masterpiece for sure and made out of tons of hard work and endless nights in the cutting room.

Both versions, the long and the short one, can be found in the download section!

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/files/file/702-30-years-mv-anniversary-long-version/

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/files/file/703-30-years-mv-anniversary-short-version/

Enjoy!

Edited by Christian
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today i managed to get both videos on my smartphone. :-D

I am going to watch it on my vacation to Turkey on April 4th.

With the ocean and the palm trees around me it's gonna be fantastic! :-)

Edited by Christian
  • Like 1

Maybe we should bring up this topic from time to time for new members and users who haven't been here for a while?

It is perfectly as a teaser if you want to start watching Miami Vice all over again.

Set's you in the right mood to dive into the show! ;-)

• Like 1

Today i managed to get both videos on my smartphone. :-D

I am going to watch it on my vacation to Turkey on March 4.

With the ocean and the palm trees around me it's gonna be fantastic! :-)

What great news!

Enjoy your vacations dear Christian - I know you deserve a resting time.

That you even safed the vids to your phone... MAKES ME  :happy: !!!

Hell yeah! :funky:

Sure there you will have the time to watch with the correct surroundings: Sun - Heat - Beach -Drinks !

Good you told - so I will miss you here with us but know you in a happy state !!

Haven't seen these yet. Which one should I watch first?

Honestly the only right one is the longer variante.

I only created a shorter because I know videos with such an overlength are not watched with joy.

The shorter one is a 'cheap one' to me.

Only with the long version I managed to give the music the chance to support the images, the moods, the images.

Take your time for the longer one Beach_Vice, please.

Watched again, great job, Blue, this thread deserves a revamp. Beach Vice, go for the longer one.

Whoop Jerry B. - you are with the same rating like me.  :D  :D

Thanks for a new vocabulary - revamp ! Never heart. 

So glad you like is as much  :happy:

Maybe we should bring up this topic from time to time for new members and users who haven't been here for a while?

It is perfectly as a teaser if you want to start watching Miami Vice all over again.

Set's you in the right mood to dive into the show! ;-)

Christian - just that I have wished to reach.

We all have not the time anymore to watch ep for ep.

I wished to create something what can bring many reminders but does not take longer than watching one original episode.

If I watch it my mind starts to go on a journey - I see these wellknown scenes and my mind gets many teaser any reminders to more.

Still it is all safed on my very personal server but I need the teaser to find these wonderful 'folders' back with me.

What great news!

Enjoy your vacations dear Christian - I know you deserve a resting time.

That you even safed the vids to your phone... MAKES ME  :happy: !!!

Hell yeah! :funky:

Sure there you will have the time to watch with the correct surroundings: Sun - Heat - Beach -Drinks !

Good you told - so I will miss you here with us but know you in a happy state !!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bluepearl, of course i will stay in contact and will visit MVOnline also from my vacation at the Turkish Riviera via my brandnew Samsung Galaxy S5! :p

• Like 1

RIght On! I couldn't look away. It was kinda like a ride, I'll admit though, the 56 minute time was a little off-putting. But once I got on, I wanted to see it through. I can't imagine how long that took to put together, plus no copyright problems... Good on you. I haven't done a run through in almost two years now, so thanks for the quick synopsis. I always listen to music from the show though, and I spotted a few tunes that weren't in Vice. Great pics none the less. I gotta ask too, who covered the Tina Turner song at the end? It was really good! I mean, great voice, and everything.

Anyway. Awesome work! A lot of great scenes in there and by the end it kinda made me feel nostalgic about the series. It hasn't even been ten years since I first saw it.

Thanks Bluepearl!

• Like 1

RIght On! I couldn't look away. It was kinda like a ride, I'll admit though, the 56 minute time was a little off-putting. But once I got on, I wanted to see it through. I can't imagine how long that took to put together, plus no copyright problems... Good on you. I haven't done a run through in almost two years now, so thanks for the quick synopsis. I always listen to music from the show though, and I spotted a few tunes that weren't in Vice. Great pics none the less. I gotta ask too, who covered the Tina Turner song at the end? It was really good! I mean, great voice, and everything.

Anyway. Awesome work! A lot of great scenes in there and by the end it kinda made me feel nostalgic about the series. It hasn't even been ten years since I first saw it.

Thanks Bluepearl!

=)  =)  =)

What a critic !

Thanks for taking your time and describing the watch as detailed Beach-Vice.

The length was off-putting to me too and still is.

I had planned only 25 min. it wasn't to made.

If though you got caught and wanted to go on this long ride - I am just :dance2: !!

The copyrights only are to trick with the used filters and layers. With that are add as many datas to the

original scene that the 'copyright catching nets' with Youtube have no chance anymore. :rauchen:  

Almost all used songs are cover versions. 

Located in Germany you can't upload any original music material by Sony or UMT.

You are getting banned instantly at Youtube with the clip itself and sanctions for your account follow.

This Lady gave her voice with Simply The Best:

Thank you very much Beach-Vice !!!  :cheers:

• Like 1