You're Gonna Get Yours - Public Enemy

Ell.a

• Administrators

Ooh chuck, they outta get us manYo, we gotta dust these boys offIn this corner with the 98Subject of suckers object of hateWho's the one some think is greatI'm that one, son of a gunDrivin' by, wavin' my fistMakin' 'em mad when I'm goin' like thisTop gun, never on the runThey know not to come 'cause they all get someGoin' quicker in the speedin' laneJealous can't do it and it's causin' them painCaught in my smoke, all they did was chokeLook at my spokes, you know I'm no jokeOut that window, middle finger for allJealous at my ride, stereo and black wallsSuckers they got the nerve and gallTo talk 'bout the car when they're walkin' tallSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursPullin' away every day leavin' you in the dustSo you know I get paid on the mile ego tripAnd 5-O tailin' on my tipWatch me burn rubber fall in my flameThis episode is always the sameSeein' no comp comin' like I'm blindAll left back trailin' my behindI go faster cops try to shoot meThey'll get theirs when they try to get meI'll let it go, my turboRun, I'm in the river 'cause they're movin' too slowLaughin' hard at their attemptSo what if the judge charged me contemptI'd run my boomerang 'cause I'm feelin' proudAn' I wouldn't even hear them cause my radio's loudSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursCruisin' down the boulevardI treated like some superstarYou know the time so don't look hardGet with it, the ultimate homeboy carAll you suckers in the other rideWherever I'm comin' get you my sideMy 98 is tough to chaseIf you're on my tail better watch your faceSmoke is comin' when I burnRubber when my wheels turnA tinted window so super badLookin' like the car the green hornet hadIt's the reason I'm ahead of the packIt's the reason I left them backIt's the reason all the people sayMy 98 - O blows 'em all awayMy 98 Oldsmobile isMy 98 Oldsmobile's soMy 98 Oldsmobile isMy 98 Oldsmobile's likeSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursSuckers to tha side I know you hate my 98You gonna get yoursUnderstand, I don't drive drunkMy 98's fly, I don't drive no junkNo cop gotta a right to call me a punkTake this ticket go to hell and stick itPut me on a kick butt line up, times upThis government needs a tune upI don't know what's happenin' what's up?Gun in my chest, I'm under arrestSidewalk suckers wanted to spill meSo I got my crew and posseTook their girls and got them to thrill meStepped outside, got in my rideDrove them around an' I looked around townCaught 'em out there cold ran 'em over and downThey didn't get me and that's the truth'Cause the 98-O is bullet proofMy 98 Oldsmobile's soMy 98 Oldsmobile isMy 98 Oldsmobile's soMy 98 Oldsmobile's likeWritten by Carlton Ridenhour and James Henry Boxley III---> Homepage