Winners And Losers - Iggy Pop

Ell.a

• Administrators

Winners and losers, which one am I?Is it the same under the sky?Black motorcycles and the will to surviveLosers and winners, low and highIn this glass and wire worldSurely leeches gain the rightTo send their message screamingOne that has no meaning to people who feelQuestions and questions plain as your noseBut who would believe a little rose?Winners and losers in love with themselvesNo Santa Claus, no happy elves in this smoking gun existenceIt gets harder to unwindI'll just eat my breakfastTry to keep my questionsStarving all nightOut in the suburbs I metMy true fine loveDown in the suburbs I metMy true fine loveShe gave me moneyShe gave me headShe gave my everythingAnd then she went deadStick out your thumbAnd hit the open roadCat in a MercedesGoes by, he's oldHe's got some, you got noneTogether maybe you can have someFun-winners and losers, gentlemen boozersWinners and losersRoll, roll, roll, rollRoll your money downRock, rock, rock, rockTakin' over this townWritten by James Osterberg Jones---> Homepage