Who Do You Love - George Thorogood

Ell.a

• Administrators

I walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire,I got a cobra snake for a necktieA brand new house on the road side,And it's a-made out of rattlesnake hideGot a band new chimney put on top,And it's a-made out of human skullCome on take a little walk with me baby,And tell me who do you love?Who do you love?Who do you love?Around the town I use a rattlesnake whip,Take it easy baby don't you give me no lipWho do you love?Who do you love?I've got a tombstone hand and a graveyard mind,I'm just twenty-two and I don't mind dyingWho do you love?Who do you love?Who do you love?Now Arlene took a-me by my hand,She said "Lonesome George you don't understand,Who do you love?"The night were dark and the sky were blue,Down the alleyway a house wagon flewHit a bump and somebody screamed,You should've heard what I'd seenWho do you love?Who do you love?Who do you love?Who do you love?Yeah, I've got a tombstone hand in a graveyard mine,Just twenty-two baby I don't mind dyingSnake skin shoes baby put them on your feet,Got the goodtime music and the Bo Diddley beatWho do you love?Who do you love?I walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire,I got a cobra snake for a necktieA brand new house on the road side,And it's made out of rattlesnake hideGot a band new chimney put on top,And it's made out of human skullCome on take a little walk with me child,Tell me who do you love?Who do you love?Who do you love?Written by Ellas McDaniel---> Homepage