Walk This Way - Aerosmith

Ell.a

• Administrators

Backstroke lover always hidin' 'neath the coversTill I talked to your daddy he sayHe said you ain't seen nothin' till you're down on a muffinThen you're sure to be a changin' your waysI met a cheerleader was a real young bleederOh the times I could reminisce'Cause the best things of lovin' with her sister and her cousinOnly started with a little kissLike thisSeesaw swingin' with the boys in the schoolAnd your feet flyin' up in the airSingin' hey diddle diddleWith your kitty in the middle of the swing like you didn't careSo I took a big chance at the high school danceWith a missy who was ready to playWasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew what she was doin'And I knowed love was here to stayWhen she told me toWalk this wayWalk this wayWalk this wayWalk this wayJust gimme a kissLike thisSchoolgirl sweetie with a classy kinda sassyLittle skirt's climbin' way up the kneeThere was three young ladies in the school gym lockerWhen I noticed they was lookin' at meI was a high school loser never made it with a ladyTill the boys told me somethin' I missedThen my next door neighbor with a daughter had a favorSo I gave her just a little kissLike thisSeesaw swingin' with the boys in the schoolAnd your feet flyin' up in the airSingin' hey diddle diddleWith your kitty in the middle of the swing like you didn't careSo I took a big chance at the high school danceWith a missy who was ready to playWasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew what she was doin'When she told me how to walk this wayShe told me toWalk this waytalk this wayWalk this waytalk this wayWalk this waytalk this wayWalk this waytalk this wayJust gimme a kissLike thisLyrics by Steven Tyler---> Homepage