Walk And Talk Like Angels - Toni Childs

Ell.a

• Administrators

You walk like the angels talkWhere are you fromYou want to walk and talk like angels talkTell me then someWith a room by the seaAnd a voice in the sandTelling me your truthAnd telling me your viewIn how you see the worldSpinning, spinning roundAnd what is love and what is deathThe fears you have to put to restAnd so you walkLike angels talkYou want to walk and talk like the angels talkThis i hearYou want to walk and talk like the angelsTell me then dearWith a smile in the sunAnd a face in the sandSitting on a swingUnfolding bits of stringThe face is innocenceBut the words are something moreIt's in the voiceIt's in the soundIt's in the way the world is roundAnd so we walkLike angels talkYou want to walk and talk like the angels talkThis i hearYou want to walk and talk like the angelsTell me then dearYou see it's easy running angels downAnd i can't help but shutter from the soundIt's that small girlDown by the seaFound the angel in meThe words are suchI'll always recallAs they faded into dayAs they faded into dayAs they faded into dayAs they faded into dayLyrics by Toni Childs---> Homepage