Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

ArtieRollins

Eingefügtes Bild

• Format: Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, AC-3, Box set, DTS Surround Sound, Full Screen, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
  • Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 10
  • Rated: Unrated
  • Studio: Paramount
  • DVD Release Date: July 29, 2014
  • Run Time: 1636 minutes
  • On stunning High Definition Blu-ray, Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery is a comprehensive collection with every episode from the complete television series; both the U.S. and international versions of the series’ Pilot; the North American Blu-ray debut of David Lynch’s follow-up feature Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me; and nearly 90 minutes of deleted and extended scenes from the film. The set also features newly transferred Log Lady introductions for each episode; picture upgrades to many shots in the TV series; a new featurette with series creator Lynch and the actors who portrayed the Palmer family which includes a mesmerizing return to the lives of their characters today; and hours of never-before-released material that dives into the fascinating story behind the celebrated pop culture classic.

Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

I will always love the first season of Twin Peaks and the beginning of season 2 but after that I kind of got tired of all the "strange" and weird things that kept going on and lost interest, and even though I already own the Definitive Gold Box Edition on DVD, the new release on Blu-ray looks pretty darn tempting.

My order for this on Amazon just shipped this morning. Can't wait to see those deleted scenes for Fire Walk With Me first and foremost.

On the show, I think the reason it got weirder is because they didn't quite have anywhere to go after David Lynch was pressured into revealing who killed Laura Palmer in the second season by ABC and the viewers. But still the final episode was good although it sucks the show ended on a cliffhanger but I understand the deleted scenes for Fire Walk With Me might shed a little light on what happened after the finale though.

I could never get into Twin Peaks myself. I tried watching it but it didn't do anything for me. It just isn't my kind of thing. Same with most of Lynch's stuff

On the show, I think the reason it got weirder is because they didn't quite have anywhere to go after David Lynch was pressured into revealing who killed Laura Palmer in the second season by ABC and the viewers. But still the final episode was good although it sucks the show ended on a cliffhanger but I understand the deleted scenes for Fire Walk With Me might shed a little light on what happened after the finale though.

I thought about buying it on thursday but passed it on. 

From the look of it its a beauty but since Im no fan of season 2 which has far more episode than season 1 and I found Fire Walk With Me to be nothing special I probably should be happy with the Golden Box set and save my money. 

Used to have the main theme by Angelo Badalamenti as my motivation theme when walking to school at monday morning.

As much as I hated school that tune always cheered me up and me feel good.