The Charismatic Man Mustafa Kemal Ataturk as much as Don Johnson's character James "Sonny" Crockett

Joey Hardin

I know this is mid politic and more like history thing but I don't give a damn. Because he isn't just a politician, he is actually revolutionist and The Founder Of The Turkish Repbulic, military carierist and military marshall officer. He's so sexy and who has so a distinctive determined personality! He is a big thing as much as Don Johnson. I know that comparing is ridiculous but he has turned our republic from the religion country to secular country and the nation after The Ottoman Empire...

Here is a few of photos about him.

And here is the wikipedia to learning something about of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atat%C3%BCrk

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk is drinking Turkish Cofee on this picture

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Edited by Knight&Crockett

Our charismatic leader and revolutionist Also ex Marshall Military Officer on The Independence War Of Turkish Nation, He has been talking and send his greetings to United States Of America People and Citizens, the other guy is the his back is USA Ambassador!

Why you don't intered to compare ? Why no one not writing any comment ?

• Administrators

Why you don't intered to compare ? Why no one not writing any comment ?

Well, this seems more like a history lesson than a Miami Vice topic.  I don't know how this person compares to Sonny. If this topic has been posted for political reasons then I would suggest it be closed.  

We believe in freedom of speech and I personally do not approve of censorship but religion and politics are 2 topics we try to avoid because they only provoke arguments. This person is obviously somebody you look up to and we respect that but In my opinion, this topic, belongs on another website.

• Like 1

Well, this seems more like a history lesson than a Miami Vice topic.  I don't know how this person compares to Sonny. If this topic has been posted for political reasons then I would suggest it be closed.  

We believe in freedom of speech and I personally do not approve of censorship but religion and politics are 2 topics we try to avoid because they only provoke arguments. This person is obviously somebody you look up to and we respect that but In my opinion, this topic, belongs on another website.

Yeap I understand, my aim wasn't to make provoke topic, I just wanted to make compare with the two person's image, that's all! Don't make other aim like you said. They (Don Johnson&Mustafa Kemal Ataturk) looks so handsome and charismatic. I just wanted to acquaint Ataturk to you, that's all. Ataturk and Don Johnson(James Sonny Crockett) looks so charismatic.

In my opinion, this topic is really not very Miami Vice related. But i think that Knight&Crockett is trying to build a bridge between the muslims and the christ people, between the western world and the middle east. He is proud of the founder of Turkey mr. Atatürk as we Germans are proud of mr. Brandt or mr. Adenauer. Our friends from the U.S. look up to mr. George Washington.

The early years of the new century build up some suspence between the religions...so maybe it's time show some of our good sides and friendly faces again, like as shown, mr. Kemal Atatürk.

Edited by Christian