The Glamorous Life - Sheila E.

eilahtan

She wears a long fur coat of minkEven in the summer timeEverybody knows from the coy little winkThe girl's got a lot on her mindShe's got big thoughts, big dreamsAnd a big brown Mercedes sedanWhat I think this girlShe really wantsIs to be in love with a manShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeShe don't need a man's touchShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeWithout loveIt ain't muchShe saw him standing in the section markedIf you have to ask you can't afford it lingerieShe threw him bread and said make me screamIn the dark what could he sayBoys with small talk and small mindsReally don't impress me in bedShe said, I need a man's man, babyDiamonds and fursLove would only conquer my headShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeShe don't need a man's touchShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeWithout loveIt ain't muchThey made haste in the brown sedanThey drove to 55 Secret streetThey made love and by the seventh waveShe knew she had a problemShe thought real love is real scaryMoney only pays the rentLove is foreverThat's all your lifeLove is heaven sentIt's glamorousShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeShe don't need a man's touchShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeWithout loveIt ain't muchIt ain't much[instrumental Interlude]She wants to lead the Glamorous LifeShe don't need a man's touchShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeWithout loveIt ain't muchIt ain't muchLead the Glamorous LifeShe don't need a man's touchShe wants to lead the Glamorous LifeWithout loveIt ain't muchIt ain't much

Lyrics by ?

---> Homepage