Missing You - John Waite

Ell.a

• Administrators

Every time I think of youI always catch my breathAnd I’m still standing hereAnd you’re miles awayAnd I’m wondering why you leftAnd there’s a storm that’s ragingThrough my frozen heart tonightI hear your name in certain circlesAnd it always makes me smileI spend my timeThinking about youAnd it’s almost driving me wildAnd there’s a heart that’s breakingDown this long distance line tonightI ain’t missing you at allSince you’ve been goneAwayI ain’t missing youNo matterWhat I might sayThere’s a messageIn the wildAnd I’m sending youThis signal tonightYou don’t knowHow desperate I’ve becomeAnd it looks like I’m losing this fightIn your worldI have no meaningThough I’m trying hardTo understandAnd it’s my heart that’s breakingDown this long distance line tonightI ain’t missing you at allSince you’ve been goneAwayI ain’t missing youNo matterWhat my friends sayAnd there’s a message that I’m sending outLike a telegraph to your soulAnd if I can’t bridge this distanceStop this heartbreak overloadI ain’t missing you at allSince you’ve been goneAwayI ain’t missing youNo matterWhat my friends sayI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youI keep lying to myselfAnd there’s a storm that’s ragingThrough my frozen heart tonightI ain’t missing you at allSince you’ve been goneAwayI ain’t missing youNo matterWhat my friends sayAin’t missing youI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youI keep lying to myselfAin’t missing youI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youI ain’t missing youAin’t missing youOh noNo matter what my friends might sayI ain’t missing you 

Lyrics by John Waite---> Homepage