Misguided Angel - The Cowboy Junkies

Ell.a

• Administrators

I said mama, hes crazy and he scares meBut I want him by my sideThough hes wild and hes badAnd sometimes just plain madI need him to keep me satisfiedI said papa, dont cry cause its alrightAnd I see you in some of his waysThough he might not give me the life that you wantedIll love him the rest of my daysMisguided angel hangin over meHeart like a gabriel, pure and white as ivorySoul like a lucifer, black and cold like a piece of leadMisguided angel, love you til Im deadI said brother, you speak to me of passionYou said never to settle for nothing lessWell, its in the way he walks,Its in the way he talksHis smile, his anger and his kissesI said sister, dont you understand?Hes all I ever wanted in a manIm tired of sittin around the t.v. every nightHoping Im finding a mr. rightMisguided angel hangin over meHeart like a gabriel, pure and white as ivorySoul like a luciferBlack and cold like a piece of leadMisguided angel, love you til Im deadHe says baby, dont listen to what they sayThere comes a time when you have to break awayHe says baby there are things we all cling to all our lifeIts time to let them go and become my wifeMisguided angel hangin over meHeart like a gabriel, pure and white as ivorySoul like a luciferBlack and cold like a piece of leadMisguided angel, love you til Im dead---> Homepage