Miami - Randy Newman

Ell.a

• Administrators

There's a girl over thereWith the rhythm everywhereShe's a very fine girlAnd she's been awfully nice to meWhen we walkAs we sometimes doAll the way out Collins AvenueWell it's very very fineVery very specialVeryGee I love MiamiIt's so nice and hotAnd every building's so pretty and whiteAnd I always get into so much troubleWhen I'm down thereI know these two old stiffsLive on the WaterwayThat's where I like to stayWhen I'm downInMiamiBlue dayBest dope in the worldAnd it's freeMiamiBlue dayPut on your shortie shortsAnd your Hawaiian shirtAnd come down!There's a man over thereWith the conk in his hairHe's a very bad manDon't look nowHe's really very badAnd his name is MedinaAnd he comes from ArgentinaSee that little dog there with himWell, he treats it just like it was his little boyOh, I love MiamiIt's so hotAnd the women down hereAre so impureI love to hang aroundThe big hotelsAnd sleep in the sun all dayI know this double jointed guyWith the circus in St. PeteHe's with me nowHe says hello>From 14th StreetInMiamiBlue dayBest dope in the worldAnd it's freeMiamiBlue dayPut on your shortie shortsAnd your Hawaiian shirtAnd come down!

---> Homepage