Great Balls Of Fire - Dolly Parton

Ell.a

• Administrators

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brainToo much love can drive a girl insaneYou broke my will oh but what a thrillGoodness gracious great balls of fireI like that love cause I thought it was funnyYou came along and you move me honeyI change my mind this love is sure fineGoodness gracious great balls of fireOoh kiss me baby, ooh it feels goodOoh hold me, hold me, I would love to love youLike a lover should'Cause you're fine, and so kindI tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mineI chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbsI'm real nervous but it sure is funYou broke my will but I love you still andGoodness gracious great balls of fireGoodness gracious great balls of fireOoh kiss my baby, ooh it feels good, ooh hold meBaby, you ought to love me like a lover should'Cause you're fine, and so kindI tell this world that you're mine, mine, mine, mineI love that you love cause I thought it was funnyYou came along and you move me honeyI change my mind, this love is sure fineGoodness gracious great balls of fireKiss me baby, ooh it feels goodOoh hold me, hold meYou ought to love me like a lover should'Cause you're fine and so kindI tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mineI chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbsI sure am nervousBut I'm sure havin' funI change my mind, this love is sure fineGoodness gracious great balls of fireYeah, yeah, yeah, oh, you broke my will, but what a thrillGoodness gracious great balls of fireYou broke my will but I love you stillGoodness gracious great balls of fireGoodness gracious great balls of fire---> Homepage