Goodbye Girl - Go west

Ell.a

• Administrators

Footsteps echo on familiar streetsCrossing bridges, never burnedI am tired of playing hide and seekIs this all that I have learned?Looking for a diamond in the darkI was sure you were the oneYou held me spell boundWhile you made your markNow, the damage has been doneGoodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotizeI can't say goodbyeI'm afraid when I turn out the lightWords you say while you're asleepWhere you were and what you did last night?Those are secrets you can keep, yeahGoodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotizeI can't say goodbyeTied to you, blood on the wireDon't you know you've pushed me much too far?Just who do you think you are?I can't escape, must almost need you aroundEvery time I say goodbye, you hypnotizeFootsteps echo on familiar streetsCrossing bridges, never burnedI am tired of playing hide and seek, yeahIs this all that I have learned?Goodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotize my eyesGoodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotizeI can't say goodbyeGoodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotize my eyesGoodbye girl, it's a gameWe play every time we sayGoodbye girl, you hypnotizeI can't say goodbyeSong written by Glenn Martin Tilbrook, Christopher Henry Difford---> Homepage