Good Night Ladies - Lou Reed

Ell.a

• Administrators

Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnightIts time to say goodbyeLet me tell you nowGoodnight ladies, ladies goodnightIts time to say goodbyeNow all night long youve been drinking your tequillaBut now youve sucked your lemon peel drySo why not get highGoodnight ladies, ladies goodnightGoodnight ladies, ladies goodnightIts time to say goodbyeGoodnight sweet ladies, ladies goodnightIts time to say goodbye bye byeOh weve been together for the longest timeBut now its time to get highCome on lets get highAnd goodnight ladies, ladies goodnightOh, Im still missing my other halfAh, it must be something I did in the pastDont it just make you want to laughIts a lonely saturday nightOh, nobody calls me on the telephoneI put another record on my stereoBut Im still singin a song of youIts a lonely saturday nightNow if I was an actor or a dancer who is glamorousThen you know an amorus life would soon be mineBut now the tinsil lighted starbreak is all thats leftTo play my heartbreakAt eleven oclock I watch the network newsOh, wow, wow, something tells me that youre nearly goneYou said we could be friends but thats not what I wantAh, anyway my tv dinners almost doneIts a lonely saturday nightI mean to tell you its a lonely saturday nightOne more round---> Homepage