Don't Turn Your Back - Sheena Easton

Ell.a

• Administrators

You've been down, I've been too, you've been used, I've been there tooBut I never ever used someone for personal gains, no no noUnderstand I'm in need, we're alone and sisters from the sceneSee me standing here before you, oh with open hands, oh, oho, soChorus:Don't turn your back (don't turn your back)Don't turn your back (don't turn your back)There'll be those changes that I know I'll have to faceDon't turn your back (don't turn your back)Don't turn your back (don't turn your back)Manipulator maybe we can form a pactShining car, I've had them too, stereo and colour TV tooHad a man who loved me more than anything, more than anythingLive my life to your laws, I'm not complaining, but now I'm out the doorWe used to talk and laugh together, oh you and I, so, soChorusYou phased me out without a warning, you knewthat I'll be back and callingPraying you forgive and help me, manipulator your a tricksterShining car, I've had them too, stereo and colour TV tooHad a man who loved me more than anything, more than anythingLive my life to your laws, I'm not complaining, but now I'm out the doorWe used to talk and laugh together, oh you and I, so, soChorus repeats 2x...(Instrumental break)ChorusDon't you turn your back on me, don't you turn your back (repeats 3x)Don't you turn your back on me, noDon't you turn your back on me, don't you turn your back (repeats 4x)No---> Homepage