Dirty Laundry - Don Henley

Ell.a

• Administrators

I make my living off the evening newsJust give me something-something I can usePeople love it when you lose,They love dirty laundryWell, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up hereI just have to look good, I dont have to be clearCome and whisper in my earGive us dirty laundryKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre upKick em all aroundWe got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde whoComes on at fiveShe can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleamIn her eyeIts interesting when people die-Give us dirty laundryCan we film the operation?Is the head dead yet?You know, the boys in the newsroom got aRunning betGet the widow on the set!We need dirty laundryYou dont really need to find out whats going onYou dont really want to know just how far its goneJust leave well enough aloneEat your dirty laundryKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre upKick em when theyre downKick em when theyre stiffKick em all aroundDirty little secretsDirty little liesWe got our dirty little fingers in everybodys pieWe love to cut you down to sizeWe love dirty laundryWe can do the innuendoWe can dance and singWhen its said and done we havent told you a thingWe all know that crap is kingGive us dirty laundry!Lyrics by Don Henley---> Homepage