Desire (Hollywood Remix) - U2

Ell.a

• Administrators

In Hollywood tonightVoodoo EconomicsIn Hollywood tonightHollywood,Hollywood,Hollywood,HollywoodPolice dodge bricks and bottlesYou can hear them crashing on the sidewalkOfficers beating and kicking a man on the streetWe just trying to get, get the police off our backs manThe suspect reportedly pulled out a 25 calibre automatic handgunAnd shot the victim in the shoulderShot the victim in the shoulderShot the victim in the shoulderShot the victim in the shoulderLover, I'm on the street,Gonna go where the bright lights,And the big city meetWith a red guitar...On fireDesireShe's a candleBurning in my roomI'm like the needle,Needle and spoonOver the counterWith a shotgunPretty soonEverybody got oneAnd the feverWhen I'm beside herDesire, desire...The feverWhen I'm beside herDesire, desireAlrightBurning, burningDesireHollywoodIn Hollywood tonightHollywoodVoodoo EconomicsOpen opportunitiesOpen opportunitiesDesireIn Hollywood tonightHollywoodIn Hollywood tonightHolly,HollywoodHollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood, HollywoodIn Hollywood tonightVoodoo EconomicsIn Hollywood tonightVoodoo EconomicsIn Hollywood tonightHollywoodHollywoodBurning feelingI'm on fireI'm burning babyWith a desireDesireShe's the dollarsShe's my protectionYeah she's a promiseIn the year of electionOh sister, I can't let you goLike a preacher stealing heartsAt a traveling showFor love or moneyMoney moneyMoney moneyMoney money moneyMoney money moneyAnd the fever, getting higherDesire, (Desire)Desire, (Desire)Desier, (Desire)Desire, (Desire)AlrightOh DesireDesire, (Desire)Desire, (Desire)AlrightDesireI'm... burning---> Homepage