Cold Metal - Iggy Pop

Ell.a

• Administrators

UhI played tag in the auto graveyardI looked up at the radio towerRag tent by the railroad tracksConcrete poured over steel bridgePondered my fateWhile they built the interstateI'm a product of AmericaFrom the morgue to the prisonsCold metal, when I start my bandCold metal, in my garbage canCold metal, gets in my bloodAnd my attitudeYeah, a huhThrew my hide in an automobileHeard a song called "Drive the wheel"Truckers, trailers, tractors caught me workin'This is the song of my heritageFrom the bad to the BuddhaCold metal, that's what it beCold metal, from sea to seaCold metal, it's how we winAnd also how we sinHow we sin, how we sin, how we sin, how we sinCold metal, in the afternoonSounds lovely like a Hendrix tuneCold metal, it's the father of beatThe mother of the streetCold metal, it rolls on byCold metal, gonna raise it highCold metal, it'll even flyRust buckets in the skyCold metal, got to beSkeleton of the freeCold metal, it's gotta beBetter save a treeSave a tree, save a tree, save a tree, save a treeYeah---> Homepage